A luxury spiritual awakening retreat, UK
5-7th Oct 2021. Mayfield, Sussex
Deepen your intuition
& self-care practice
in the stunning surroundings
of Fair Oak Farm country estate
Various room options available
Fully catered retreat
Retreat away from the world and take
your intuitive and yoga practice to the next level
We can achieve so much in just a few days when we come together with like-minded souls, dedicate our time to ourselves and our spiritual needs, coupled with delicious nutritious food and a well-needed break from ongoing stimuli that surrounds our daily life.
Discover The Beautiful Surroundings Of Fair Oak Farm
Your retreat Hosts:
Jamie & Fiongal
Jamie and Fiongal are so excited to be hosting this wonderful retreat for you.
As well as being life partners we are also both passionate about helping people on their spiritual journey of self-discovery and intuitive development.
Fiongal has A company called the Wellness Foundry He has grown from one-man-band to a full team of spiritual practitioners offering clients intuitive readings, healings, spiritual guidance, courses & bespoke events.
Jamie also runs a wellness company called Jamie Ray wellness
He is a yoga teacher and health coach and teaches yoga in some of London’s top studios, as well as working with private and corporate clients. He is passionate about working with people that have long term health conditions, using yoga and breath-work as a tool to promote a healthy body and mind.
Jamie is also continuing to train in psychic development.
16:00 Arrival at the estate- you can explore the beautiful surroundings and start to unwind.
17:30-18:15 A Gentle yoga session
18:15-19:30 Opening circle and introductions
21:00 Icebreaker (Optional )
08:00-9:00 Meditation and pranayama
11:00-13:00 Intuitive Activities
14:30- 16:30 Free time/group walk
16:30-18:30 Intuitive activities
20:00-21:00 Yoga Nidra/Yin practice
08:00-09:00 Meditation or dynamic yoga practice
11:00-13:00 Intuitive Activities
14:30- 16:30 closing circle and share
With the whole estate to ourselves, there is ample to choose from:
Eco huts and lodges, converted barns and hay stables, to the beautiful rooms in the main farmhouse
Super Deluxe (Single Occupancy)
Private Eco Huts and Lodges
2 x Beautiful Treehouses in the midst of the estate with stunning views.
- Private Bathroom/shower
- Double bed
- kitchen space
- Exclusive welcome package
Superior (Single Occupancy)
Farmhouse Master Bedroom & Shepherds huts
- Stunning double room with en suite
- Large power shower (farmhouse only)
Stable Cottage & Hay Barn
- Detached barn conversion
- Kitchen and living space
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Single occupancy
- Double beds
- Shared bathroom with Bath
Various options in different locations
- All with private bathrooms and bath
- Twin room
Price per person
Since working with Fiongal I’ve experienced a huge personal transformation.
I now trust my intuition and listen to my gut instinct, which has led to a greater sense of inner peace and feeling more empowered in my decisions.
Jamie is an extremely experienced yoga teacher. His knowledge of anatomy, yoga, and the mind is vast. He has a unique gift of understanding an individual’s needs in his sessions and always provides much-needed assistance to provide a safe and comfortable environment for me. Our sessions are carefully planned and executed, and I always feel at ease and empowered by the end
- 2- night stay at the beautiful Fair Oak Farm
- Full catering
- Tuesday – Dinner on arrival
- Wednesday -Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Thursday – Breakfast & Lunch
- Linen and towels Provided
- Full Yoga programme, Breathwork, intuitive activities (see Schedule for full list)
- Full use of the estate including infrared sauna & Cinema room
Whats not included
- Travel to and from the farm (however we can arrange a pick up from the train station if coming by train, please enquire about this before you arrive) see here for travel information
- Any extra one to one sessions, healings or spa treatments
Do I have to be of a particular level with my yoga or intuitive practice to attend
In short no; the retreat is designed for those who are new to intuitive practices as well as those already on the journey. There will be a variety of Yoga classes and intuitive activities, suitable for all.
Nothing on the retreat is mandatory.
What will I be eating
You will be eating delicious and healthy vegetarian meals that are made from the team on-site, providing only the freshest and natural local ingredients. Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
What can I do in my free time
We have a packed schedule of fun things for you to do, however, there will be some downtime where you can enjoy beautiful country walks, dig into a good book & take time for some R & R and reflection.
We would like to suggest the retreat is a WiFi free zone. So if you feel comfortable, switch off your phone and enjoy being off-grid.
We’re happy for you to give out our numbers to your family in case of an emergency.
What to bring
- Yoga mat (we may have some available, COVID-dependant)
- A couple of changes of yoga wear as we will practise more than once
- Notebook and pen
- Oracle cards, tarot deck, favorite crystal (all optional)
- Warm clothes (we hope for sunshine but can’t promise)
- Bring your own walking boots or wellies for the country walk
- Head-torch may come in handy
- Cosy blanket
- Bring wet weather gear, just in case
- Water bottle
What's the cancellation policy
- 8 weeks before the retreat, Full refund (minus admin fee of £60)
- 4 to 8 weeks before retreat date, Deposit will be kept
- Less than 4 weeks before retreat date: No refund possible
- If there are restrictions due to covid. We may still be able to run the retreat whilst observing social distancing. We have liaised with the estate owners to cover such eventualities
- If we are in full lockdown, refunds or change of dates will be offered
Are deposits required
- 50% Deposits will be taken for all bookings
- Final payment will be required on 5th September 2021